Thoughts on the baby monogramme?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi.
    What are your thoughts on the baby monogramme? I'm thinking about getting it in black, but I haven't seen it in person yet, and I may need to buy it online. Is it worth the money?

Skærmbillede 2016-04-20 kl. 20.44.53.png
  2. When I was at the store, the SAs proudly told me that they fit like 5 iPhone 6/6s in it.. Plus one on the outside pocket.. Hope that gives you a sense of the size... How much is it?

3. It's a really cute bag. I'm thinking about getting it in yellow or blue. The chain seems a bit short though since i want wear it cross body for the most part.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using PurseForum mobile app

4. It's really cute, but pretty small. I couldn't even fit my wallet in when I was trying it on, so that is the deal breaker for me.

Of course, that's not to say it wouldn't fit your needs!

Sent from my SM-G900F using PurseForum mobile app

5. i love it and would like it in a bright color (i like bright colors for small bags personally)

6. It retails for 1550USD and 1150EUR (which is much cheaper in my valuta).
    It sounds bigger than I imagined it to be!

7. I would loooove to get it in a bright color, but I'm afraid to get tired of it or not get as much use out of it as i would with a black one. Wish it existed in beige or a dusty pink though!

8. lipstick red could be cool too, and personally i think it is a neutral enough...i don´t know if it exists in red though

9. It comes in a baby pink! I think it's a gorgeous color that can be neutral

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461370104.415620.jpg
    :smile:

11. yes this pink looked very nice in real life, it is a light baby pink / fleshy colored and i like the contrast of the hard ware - definitely neutral i thought too!

12. Just bought it in white with gunmetal hardware yesterday...was an impulse buy but it's the cutest bag i've seen in a while :smile: