Thoughts on the Arco Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen the Arco Tote in person yet? Own it?

I love the simplicity of the design--and the suede is gorgeous!

Here are some pix:

Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 7.55.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 8.02.06 PM.png

JenJBS likes this.
  2. .

3. I’ve seen it in the leather. I thought it looked nice. Of everything I saw at that time in the boutique, it was the one bag that I really liked. I requested one in suede but haven’t heard anything yet.

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  4. Thanks for the reply! It's a classic tote for sure. I think the larger woven panels gives it a nice contemporary look.

if you end up seeing the suede please post your thoughts as I’m really curious!

5. #5 Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    I’ve been told by my SA that it’s in a shipment from the Italian warehouse to the US.....I’ll certainly let you know, as I have wanted a suede bag for awhile now.

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  6. Wow, lovely !

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  7. I'm obsessed with all things Arco lol

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  8. Awesome! I look forward to hearing more!

Thanks for the reply!

9. I just posted a reveal. My bag arrived this morning and it’s exactly what I had hoped for.

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  10. Thanks for taking the time to post photos--your bag is gorgeous! Congrats again! :flowers:

diane278 likes this.