Thoughts on the 5-motif onyx on me?

eliseypeesey

Dec 13, 2020
Hello everyone! happy new year and here’s too hoping 2021 will treat us better!

I recently tried on the 5 motif in onyx and have got a few pics that I’ll attach. Let me know your thoughts on how it looks on me!
(Had to double up and wear the 10 bc the next time I was in the boutique, they were sold out of 5s)

I’d also like to know what your experiences are with owning onyx — is it a relatively carefree stone as it is more sturdy? (I know I’ll have to be careful around water) Does it go with a lot of your wardrobe? Anything to look out for when purchasing such as air gaps etc?

thank you everybody!!

CD372228-B907-4252-A578-EC7224FCA58B.jpeg

152EB059-58FC-4C39-A709-DA1E2C3C2A42.jpeg

11AFCF9F-402E-4A67-A523-253E07F171C7.jpeg

The Onyx is absolutely gorgeous! I love it on you! It looks so pretty! :smile:

It works with most of my wardrobes and always look chic and eye catching! It can be worn to elevate your looks or casually.
I don't wear mine on the daily but I've had it for few years now and it still looks good unlike my Malachite bracelet :crybaby:

The cons I would say is you'll have to wipe it as it is a finger prints magnet lol but it is actually fun for me to wipes and keep it tidy!

Reactions: hhw
The Onyx is absolutely gorgeous! I love it on you! It looks so pretty! :smile:

It works with most of my wardrobes and always look chic and eye catching! It can be worn to elevate your looks or casually.
I don't wear mine on the daily but I've had it for few years now and it still looks good unlike my Malachite bracelet :crybaby:

The cons I would say is you'll have to wipe it as it is a finger prints magnet lol but it is actually fun for me to wipes and keep it tidy!
Yes! That’s what the SA told me — fingerprints is the big problem! But I don’t really mind that tbh, it’s not a deal breaker. I tried on the malachite too and I love that but I know it’s such a delicate stone and it changes as it ages too so I know it’s best not to get it haha. It’s still very beautiful tho!

Looks greats on you! Would you know if the onyx get many scratches if you wear it daily?

I usually wear mine daily for about a month and then switch it out for something else. I've been doing this on and off for many years now and I don't see any scratches on the onyx. There are probably scratches on the metal but it's not noticeable. Oh, and I don't shower nor sleep with it.

The onyx is very versatile and looks great with everything. I rinse with warm water to remove fingerprints and grime.

I think it looks great! i have the 5 motif bracelet and the one motif necklace. I will admit, i'm a bit relaxed with it. (ok way too relaxed) i wear the necklace daily and shower with it too :amazed: the bracelet i wear a lot too. i don't notice any wear that bothers me. Last time i was in the boutique i admitted to my SA that i shower with the necklace and she was shocked that she couldn't see any damage in the stone. its 4 years old.

anyways... don't do what i do, but id say its pretty durable! lol