Thoughts on Spring Line!

I'm loving the green and the matte grey taupe.

I have a Plum Crash and a Choco Crash...so that covers aubergine for me... Unless I see a big swatch of it...and change my mind!

I'm so glad to see the Stroke Me coming back! I also love the tan and would LOVE to see what the burnt orange looks like on a style or two. The colors are lovely. I, too, wonder if the grey we are seeing is the same as the dark grey matte we love or if it is a different leather.... lots of beautiful colors!

I would also like to see what the MMS midi looks like in tan. Anyone else?

Fushia looks really hot. But if you want that red, it looks great. I do like the pink sheen for a lighter look- and I'm not a pink lover in general. Is fushia the same as the old fushia?

Yellow or orange? I am drawn to the yellow, but I like the orange also.

Aubergine- redder and darker than purple? Or a true eggplant color?

Don't even get me started on the blue range.

Does anyone know if Hold Me is available next year ?

I'd like to know this myself! I think many of us are also interested in the Hold Me for this year.

Also, what are everyone's thoughts on the new hobo? What do you think about this style vs. the SM that is returning this year?

Last edited:
I like the yellow, burnt orange, red, and fuchsia, and aubergine, all the colors that would not be the 10% off!! ha! I do like that pink sheen, tho.

I have gone through the whole lot carefully and worked out that the ones that I would want most don't have the 10% off, apart from the Turquoise Stroke Me, so that might be it.

The pink and cobalt are stunning!! However, I'm a bit surprised at how soon deposits have to be in. I mean, blimey it's friday and we have to get them in for Monday!! Are you serious? I'm just getting used to the new colours, let alone making a decision. Lets not forget there is a new leather 'sheen' that is completely alien to us, albeit lovely I'm sure. We've just got over bespoke bliss, and this all has my head spinning!!

Am I the only one that feels this way??! :sad:

I agree... i feel a bit rushed... and nothing is calling my name at the moment.

I am disappointed not to see more new styles... although existing ones are lovely... and the HOld Me is missing!:crybaby:

With Christmas round the corner and after the bespoke bliss, i cant (should be able to) afford more bags ...