Thoughts on sophia coppola mono slim clutch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking of getting this bag and want to know what you all think of it. I'm kind of on the fence and need some input.

2. i love it. its totally gorge. get it :smile:

3. I think it's stylish and versatile.

Go get it !

4. very chic..

5. Love it! Seems like it can be dressed up or down. Very versatile. I say go get it!

6. If you like it go for it!

7. I love it, get it!

8. I like it!

9. I love it! It was actually on my wishlist but I wish it was a bit cheaper, I'd rather get a bag instead. But if I had the extra money I'd SOO get it. So if u have the funds then definitely get it!

10. Yes Yes and YES it is such a gorgeous clutch and it looks so well designed

11. It's beautiful! Just wish it wasn't so pricey!

Definetely go for it!

12. It is pricey...Just want to make sure I love it first and need the extra support!

13. my friend just bought it and she loves it. She said it is one of her favs

14. I have this bag. I love clutches, so it works well for me. It is the roomiest of the SC clutches. The LV mirror is a nice addition as well. Great collector's piece. Let us know if you buy/find one. Good luck!

15. i love it