Jimmy Choo Thoughts on Sky Leopard Print Patent Bag?

cabernetvine

Jul 14, 2009
I saw the large sky leopard print patent leather bag on NM's website the other day and was intrigued. Haven't seen it in person yet, but if you have this, what do you think? Or if you saw this and decided against it, why?

I'm looking for a good size over the shoulder bag! Can't decide between this or an LV at the moment.

Attachments

• 094SKYLLPE_large_fr_Bordeaux.jpg
    094SKYLLPE_large_fr_Bordeaux.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 56
Not sure- I adore patent, but think I would have to see it irl to have a true opinion- it could be amazing, or a bit too full on!! do worry you could tire of the print- so not much help really, sorry!!! :thinking:

I think it's kinda cute, it's definitely a fun bag and not an 'everyday' bag, we each have our own style and preferences, so if you like it, go for it!! If the price was right........

OK... I love it! And will have it one day soon!

I saw it in Jimmy Choo at the shops at Caesar's in Vegas and got to hold it and look at it up close. The pic doesn't do it justice.

It's actually what I asked my husband for my anniversary gift in a couple weeks. :biggrin:

It looks a million times better in person, but we all love different things. :smile: