Thoughts on silky Amberley

minimom

May 5, 2015
I’m needing a new bag for travel and really prefer a cross body and love the look and size of the Amberley. Not quite sure of the classic grain and prefer the look of the silky, but am wondering how well it would hold up and age. Also, it looks like the blush is not available online and wonder how the dark yellow looks in person.
Going back and forth between another Bal Velo, the LV South Bank Besace and the Amberley. Since we will be traveling I’m not quite sure I want the visibility of the LV, although the bag is the perfect size and will last forever. Thanks

I’m needing a new bag for travel and really prefer a cross body and love the look and size of the Amberley. Not quite sure of the classic grain and prefer the look of the silky, but am wondering how well it would hold up and age. Also, it looks like the blush is not available online and wonder how the dark yellow looks in person.
Going back and forth between another Bal Velo, the LV South Bank Besace and the Amberley. Since we will be traveling I’m not quite sure I want the visibility of the LV, although the bag is the perfect size and will last forever. Thanks

I've forgotten how to link in another thread, looks like there were some issues initially with the silky leather