Thoughts on same color/dif bags?

janiesea3

Jan 17, 2014
What do you guys think of having the same color, but different style of bags? I'm wondering if I'd want 2 of the same colors, even in different styles...I also don't know if I can "justify" purchasing a style I've been wanting, but in a sale color - that I already have...

Thoughts? :smile::giggles:

What do you guys think of having the same color, but different style of bags? I'm wondering if I'd want 2 of the same colors, even in different styles...I also don't know if I can "justify" purchasing a style I've been wanting, but in a sale color - that I already have...

What were u thinking of?

Did you get the belk coupon to work?

Red or khakis...could you have two of same colors, but did styles?

So I was thinking the same thing- and I ordered a red selma @ Belk's. Then I saw my dream bag (pearl gray grommet selma) on sale at Macy's and I canceled my red selma! So my rare pop of color is not happening, yet again lol.

PS. I need an intervention now. 4 MKs in a month??!:nogood::faint:

So I was thinking the same thing- and I ordered a red selma @ Belk's. Then I saw my dream bag (pearl gray grommet selma) on sale at Macy's and I canceled my red selma! So my rare pop of color is not happening, yet again lol.

PS. I need an intervention now. 4 MKs in a month??!:nogood::faint:

I'm eyeing the same bag. Did you get any coupons to work? I'm not having any luck....:smile: