Thoughts on same color/dif bags?

janiesea3

Jan 17, 2014
Georgia
What do you guys think of having the same color, but different style of bags? I'm wondering if I'd want 2 of the same colors, even in different styles...I also don't know if I can "justify" purchasing a style I've been wanting, but in a sale color - that I already have...

Thoughts? :smile::giggles:

Aug 26, 2013
What do you guys think of having the same color, but different style of bags? I'm wondering if I'd want 2 of the same colors, even in different styles...I also don't know if I can "justify" purchasing a style I've been wanting, but in a sale color - that I already have...

What were u thinking of?

Aug 26, 2013

Did you get the belk coupon to work?

myluvofbags

Jan 3, 2014
But what about reds or khakis? Two red bags or two dark khakis?
I have more than one color in neutrals and my favorite color purple. The brighter colors I usually stick with 1, but if you really love the style, go for it.

piperhallie

live in love
Jun 15, 2011
by the beach
Red or khakis...could you have two of same colors, but did styles?
So I was thinking the same thing- and I ordered a red selma @ Belk's. Then I saw my dream bag (pearl gray grommet selma) on sale at Macy's and I canceled my red selma! So my rare pop of color is not happening, yet again lol.

PS. I need an intervention now. 4 MKs in a month??!:nogood::faint:

Jul 23, 2006
So I was thinking the same thing- and I ordered a red selma @ Belk's. Then I saw my dream bag (pearl gray grommet selma) on sale at Macy's and I canceled my red selma! So my rare pop of color is not happening, yet again lol.

PS. I need an intervention now. 4 MKs in a month??!:nogood::faint:
I'm eyeing the same bag. Did you get any coupons to work? I'm not having any luck....:smile: