Thoughts on same color/dif bags?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you guys think of having the same color, but different style of bags? I'm wondering if I'd want 2 of the same colors, even in different styles...I also don't know if I can "justify" purchasing a style I've been wanting, but in a sale color - that I already have...

Thoughts? :smile::giggles:

2. What were u thinking of?

3. Not sure...just a real "color" instead of blacks/blues, etc...

4. Did you get the belk coupon to work?

5. Nope...never did!

6. Maybe like a red?

7. Red or khakis...could you have two of same colors, but did styles?

8. I called customer service to maybe get it done over the phone and rep said no none coupons apply for clearance items and I asked what if I applied for credit card and he said no I'm like 😩 it says 15% off

9. Yes you can ! I have black selma and black Hamilton

10. That STINKS!! I'm sorry!!

11. But what about reds or khakis? Two red bags or two dark khakis?

12. I called again and lady helping me said I apply and yes 15% will apply but I don't wanna apply for a cc.

I would say 2 dark khakis

13. I have more than one color in neutrals and my favorite color purple. The brighter colors I usually stick with 1, but if you really love the style, go for it.

14. So I was thinking the same thing- and I ordered a red selma @ Belk's. Then I saw my dream bag (pearl gray grommet selma) on sale at Macy's and I canceled my red selma! So my rare pop of color is not happening, yet again lol.

PS. I need an intervention now. 4 MKs in a month??!:nogood::faint:

15. I'm eyeing the same bag. Did you get any coupons to work? I'm not having any luck....:smile: