Thoughts on saffiano leather

Jan 23, 2013
What do you all think about saffiano vs regular leather in terms of the feel of it. I have an MK saffiano tote that I really like for durability and structure but you do sacrifice that "leather feel" curious...what do you guys prefer?

What do you all think about saffiano vs regular leather in terms of the feel of it. I have an MK saffiano tote that I really like for durability and structure but you do sacrifice that "leather feel" curious...what do you guys prefer?

I have an MK saffiano bag that is gorgeous and has tortoise and gold link handles. However if you like to "pet" your leather bags then saffiano is not so pet friendly!! I have my eye on one of the large new totes though. It may take away my desire for an LV neverfull!! Maybe. MK has totes very similar to the new coach ones but I don't think they have zippers. Zippers are a plus.

I haven't seen the Coach saffiano yet. I'm normally not fond of saffiano, but I got a Lauren tan saffiano bag for rainy weather. I am drawn to the yellow saffiano because it seems like it would be easier to clean. I think some colors look better in saffiano than others, for example, black structured LV epi bags seem nice.

How big is it? I saw the measurements on coach.com but do you feel it is big? I like really big bags and thought about getting the men's legacy weekend bag but that is too big.

The bleecker business tote is a good size, closer to the tanner tote. You can take off the shoulder strap and it looks nicer, I think, more like a mini-weekender.

I saw it in person a couple days ago and did not like the feel of it at all. It just doesnt feel like leather to me, so It's a no-go. Such a shame, because I was looking forward to the Robin color.