Thoughts on Rose Powder Color?

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on rose powder color? I'm interested in buying, but not sure if this is going to be too light. I have Bal White First, and I've had quite a few white bags, so I know I need to be careful to begin with. But some light colored bags can turn very ugly with wear, and wondered if rose powder could be the case. I saw the bag in this color with gold hardware and it is very pretty. I didn't think the color looked pasted on.

What is your general thoughts on the color? i really appreciate if you can send me your thoughts.

As much as I love pink generally, I am not that into RP. It is not that I don't like the color but White is a color you can fix if something happens, with RP you can't. If you like light pinks this one with GGH looks really lovely. I got a Rose BonBon GGH and love it. But it is much darker as you may know. My opinion is, if you baby your bags, like I do, and you like this one, go get it. It is a neutral color that you can much with everything.
It is all up to you. I got a Parme (dusty pink color) that nobody liked but I love it.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408385522.126311.jpg

Just got this Rose Poudre G12 Gold First at Barneys NYC and love it!! I'm always in denim and this color goes so well with all denim washes. I'm very careful with my bags so not at all worried about the light color. 😍