thoughts on pochette metis empreinte noir

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i have been thinking about getting this bag for a while. i typically prefer the canvas bags. i don't have any empreinte but do have a few epi leather alma bbs. i was just looking for some opinions on this bag. those of you who own it, do you love it? would love to hear opinions on this. thanks in advance : )

I purchased mine a few months ago. It was my first Empreinte bag and I do love it. I also have one Epi that I like, the rest canvas.

I like that it's light weight, beautiful, durable, possibly below the radar, and I like the organization, even though I equally enjoy hobo style bags. I carry it shoulder style, not crossbody and it's very comfortable.

I purchased mine a few months ago. It was my first Empreinte bag and I do love it. I also have one Epi that I like, the rest canvas.

I like that it's light weight, beautiful, durable, possibly below the radar, and I like the organization, even though I equally enjoy hobo style bags. I carry it shoulder style, not crossbody and it's very comfortable.
thank you so much for the reply : ) just curious do you know how it handles rain? just wondering . thanks again : )

i have been thinking about getting this bag for a while. i typically prefer the canvas bags. i don't have any empreinte but do have a few epi leather alma bbs. i was just looking for some opinions on this bag. those of you who own it, do you love it? would love to hear opinions on this. thanks in advance : )
I have it and love it! I also have a bunch of canvas bags. I love the bag and how understated and elegant it is. I can wear it casually or to dress up I remove the strap and hand carry.

I freaking love this bag, as it is one of the few in my collection that can hold a substantial amount. The Empriente leather just makes it dressier than the Monogram. Go for it, you won't regret it!

As a side note, I use this bag more than the Epi Noir Alma BB, but the Alma is more of an evening bag, whereas the Pochette Metis is more of a day bag.

I have this bag in the blue/red combo in empreinte leather and it is my go to everyday bag. I have had no issues and it holds up to daily use. It is functional, practical, and looks beautiful. I am waiting for another in reverse monogram, and thinking about it in black. I own quite a few bags and this one gets a ton of use.

Anyone got issues with the PM Cherry Berry? I haven’t used it yet since I haven’t read any review? Maybe it will hold good as the black one you guys are talking about now?