thoughts on Pink miu miu clutch

Roxana

♥'s dogs & bags
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Hi girls,
what do you all think of this pink miu miu clutch? Anyone that has it already or is going for it?
I love the pink color and the size..:love:
It's actually not that expensive either and it looks so perfect for taking to dinner or drinks.

So what are your thoughts about it?

Attachments

• 850_5054_004[4].jpg
    850_5054_004[4].jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 850_5054_004d[2].jpg
    850_5054_004d[2].jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 850_5054_004s[3].jpg
    850_5054_004s[3].jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 94
Personally, I LOVE it!! I struggled about whether or not to buy it as well. The only reason I didn't is because I needed to buy an evening purse in black, so I had to pass on this one. Where did you find this one?

on mytheresa.com
I just ordered it, the price was just too good to wait and see if I liked it in a few more days. I hated it when I missed out on those fabric patent clutches a while back. And this one is even prettier AND leather! I sure hope it will be as pretty IRL as on the pics..

I just LOVE IT!!!! -

I have been looking at the same clutch for days now and are seriously considering buying it...

Roxana, please write when you recieved it, I am so exited for you :drool:

I just LOVE IT!!!! -

I have been looking at the same clutch for days now and are seriously considering buying it...

Roxana, please write when you recieved it, I am so exited for you :drool:
Thanks perguella!
It was shipped right after I bought it, so I think it will probably will be delivered by monday or tuesday..

cutieupdate: it retails for 160euros (254 usd)

Yeah, they do have it in a darker berry color (bit purplish). I believe they have a magnetic/snap closure. You can read it on the website.
I couldn't resist that price either, and the more I think about it, the more excited I am that I ordered it! I'm thinking it's even a nice clutch to throw in the beach bag so you have something to put your valuables in when going to the chiringuito's.. :idea:

I like it! I saw both the pink and purple colors. By instinct, I was itching towards the purple... then I saw the pink... it's lovely! You made a great buy! Congrat... please post pics when you get it:smile:

Darned! I missed the delivery today because I was away. Prolly will miss it tomorrow again! Maybe I'll be able to go pick it up after 6 at the depot tomorrow...

Today it came!!! :yahoo:
When I first saw it, I was like, that's really all?! LOL, but then I held it and put my things in it (big wallet, tissues, cell and lipstick, unbelievable, but it fit easily!) and I instantly fell in LOVE with it :heart:
The leather is sooo nice to feel, really soft and supple, I didn't expect that at all from the distressed leather! It's really cute. I wonder if the coffer in this distressed pink leather is as soft as well?

By the way, does anybody know where it can be treated with to protect it from dirt? I reckon it will get dirty faster than a regular bag that has a strap...? Any tips are welcome!

Now, here I present the pics!! :love::biggrin:

Attachments

• miu-box-.jpg
    miu-box-.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 107
  • miuunwrap-.jpg
    miuunwrap-.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 100
  • miu1-.jpg
    miu1-.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 128
  • miu2-.jpg