Thoughts on Orange bags

Nov 9, 2010
Hi ladies I'd love an Orange bag after missing out on an Orange Birkin, I chose a red one instead because I thought it would be easier to wear but I keep looking at Orange Givenchy bags so my question is do you think Orange bags go with much & are they easy to wear ?? Or should I just stick with a croc embossed Givenchy bag :smile: TIA

Personally, I'd probably keep wishing for what i missed out, so even though Givenchy makes beautiful orange bags, it might not ultimately fulfill your wants, so I'd say go with the croc embossed, cuz it's done so well by Givenchy and it's so distinctive.

Personally, I'd probably keep wishing for what i missed out, so even though Givenchy makes beautiful orange bags, it might not ultimately fulfill your wants, so I'd say go with the croc embossed, cuz it's done so well by Givenchy and it's so distinctive.

I'd love the croc embossed but the blacks sold out so its only the red available..... Thought the orange would make a great summer colour :smile:

I'd love the croc embossed but the blacks sold out so its only the red available..... Thought the orange would make a great summer colour :smile:

If you are referring to the slightly matte black croc embossed from 2013, bny online has a med gale available. I also know that the NYC bny store has a gorgeous med black croc embossed antigona in the same style. That one is tdf, #1 on my wishlist.

If you are referring to the slightly matte black croc embossed from 2013, bny online has a med gale available. I also know that the NYC bny store has a gorgeous med black croc embossed antigona in the same style. That one is tdf, #1 on my wishlist.

Thanks for that but I'm in the UK.....I can get a gorgeous black croc embossed Nightingale or a black croc Antigona Tote so I might go for either of those but I still love the orange its just a Wow colour :biggrin:

Thanks for that but I'm in the UK.....I can get a gorgeous black croc embossed Nightingale or a black croc Antigona Tote so I might go for either of those but I still love the orange its just a Wow colour :biggrin:

then go for it! sometimes winter is just a sea of drab and seeing a bright colored bag is infectious.

Hi there, I think the croc embossed bags that givenchy makes is super stunning. But if your heart is still singing for an orange, I say go for it. I have an orange picotin and it is easy to use and such a happy colour. It is surprisingly neutral
Happy shopping!!

We have the same sentiments, i only wanted to have an orange birkin, not from other brands. But hermes store in my country has a long waiting time literally years. Givenchy came up with the bicolored orange and olive antigona.
I love the color combo. Will post reveal once i got it☺

We have the same sentiments, i only wanted to have an orange birkin, not from other brands. But hermes store in my country has a long waiting time literally years. Givenchy came up with the bicolored orange and olive antigona.

whoa, cannot wait to see that reveal!

Wow that combo sounds stunning..... Can't wait to see :smile: