Thoughts on new Louis Vuitton Damier couleurs...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what does everyone think? Is it just me or are the styles and colors cheesy.. not a fan of the colors so far.

2. I am not a fan either... don't like the colors, the styles and the price tag!😁😳😜

3. I had assumed LV would release more colors by now.

4. #4 Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    Wish the colors were different.. I can't think of any better ones right now but so far they are a bit too loud for the damier print in my opinion. I wouldn't mind those colors in something like the epi leather.

5. I think the idea of putting colours in to it is great but don't like the colours they came up with. I don't know I might need to see them IRL.

6. I'm not a fan. Finally something I don't have to lust after. I'm happy with the traditional ebene and the azur prints.

7. They aren't doing much for me, either.

8. I created a thread about this the other day and realized there is one already:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/new-damier-couleur-843732.html

I like the colors! I'm sure people didn't like damier azur or damier cobalt either when they came out. I definitely like adding color to the print, maybe as an LE or something. There is no color to be found in the classic prints unless you do mon mono. I think they should have released it on a speedy first; the purple color is my favorite.

Does anyone know if this is a permanent print?

9. I didn't like the colors but when I saw the cyan shoulder bag in person, I thought, Oh Maybe? I liked it. I haven't decided if I like it $1600 + dollars though.

10. +1 .. cyan and mimosa shoulder bags looks ok for me. but am not gonna plunge bcoz i think the price tag is too much for a simple style.

11. I don't think they will be around long.. :tdown:

12. ^^agreed!! Honestly not a fan of the colors or styles.

13. Yuck.

14. I think they are a lighthearted and casual. The Cyan is the perfect match to my new glasses ~ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396654545.235548.jpg

15. The colors are ok (have to see them in person to make the final verdict), but I'm not a fan of the style :sad: