Thoughts on new kristin rouched drawstring hobo 14787

I LOVE this bag! Do y'all think the navy can be an everyday color? I normally wear black bags and dress in darker colors...

Your thoughts??
This is a great bag in a fabulous color. Navy is considered a neutral, just like black, gray etc. It is my favorite bag for spring that coach has introduced in 2010. The navy is to die for. Blue is "the color" for this spring!

I have it! it is very neutral! It goes with so much you would be surprised and the drop on this bag is so great! fits over my shoulder even with my heavy coat!

I also have this bag and LOVE IT!!! I agree with Andie, the navy is to die for, and is a neutral color, so you can't go wrong. Navy is also an awesome color for the spring! My SA told me very limited quantities of this bag were made, they only got two in the store that I shop at and I was told they were not expecting anymore in the navy. So, I had to have it!! It is very comfy on the shoulder and holds a lot of stuff!!

Uh oh, everyone here has or will have the navy. Am i the only
one with the chalk one? I'm already having doubts and if I should really spend that much money. I'm thinking of exchange it for the satchel or hobo

^^The chalk one is beautiful! I debated over the two colors for a while. I just know that the second something got on the bag, it would be too noticable against the white and I would never carry it. I have two babies and white and kids don't mix, so the navy it was! But it is a beautiful bag, in both colors!

Uh oh, everyone here has or will have the navy. Am i the only
one with the chalk one? I'm already having doubts and if I should really spend that much money. I'm thinking of exchange it for the satchel or hobo
I ordered the chalk also. Im nervous but its soooo beautiful!!!

I have it! it is very neutral! It goes with so much you would be surprised and the drop on this bag is so great! fits over my shoulder even with my heavy coat!

Do you have any modeling pics? Actually your reveal is the one that "inspired" my purchase :smile: I am having a hard time visualizing how large the bag is...

I also have this bag and LOVE IT!!! I agree with Andie, the navy is to die for, and is a neutral color, so you can't go wrong. Navy is also an awesome color for the spring! My SA told me very limited quantities of this bag were made, they only got two in the store that I shop at and I was told they were not expecting anymore in the navy. So, I had to have it!! It is very comfy on the shoulder and holds a lot of stuff!!

There were only 80 left as of this morning!

I also ordered this bag...it should be arriving tomorrow. I have to admit, I'm nervous.

Coach doesn't release much in navy...many shades of blue, but not so much in the navy. I've been looking for a great, very versatile blue bag for a while now and it's my greatest hope that this bag works out. I love the look, the detail is so refined and mature--it reminds me of bag that will remain timeless and classic. Oh, and how can one underestimate the impact of the Kristin clasp? Now that is a great closure.

But all this talk about the leather quality has me concerned...I'm not going to lie. I love a thick, lush leather. Kira, Legacy, even Madison leathers are my speed. I hate leather that feels cheap to the touch, a la Target. The smell issue also worries me. So, needless to say, I'm holding out on falling in love until the bag is in my hands and gets my seal of approval. I was unable to see this bag IRL and did a blind order--not even the SA's had seen it since all of my local stores (3) never got it in stock. I don't always have the best luck with going in blind--for example, the Sydney exotic flap in lizard and rose gold which had all the making of a fine bag and really fell short in my opinion.

This thread has been comforting...and tomorrow I'll be sure to post back with my opinion.