Thoughts on new Joshua Vides "California Sky" Collection?

Love it or leave it?

• OMG LOVE IT!

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Nice but won't spend my $ on it

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • No, definitely leaving it

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

ItsPurseonal

Jan 2, 2020
What does everyone think of this collection? I actually don't own any Fendi bags but a peekaboo has been on my wishlist for a long time. I usually don't like "out-there" collections, but I think some of these pieces are amazing! I've attached pics from the Fendi website of some of my favorite items. Obsessed with the silk strap on the lilac baguette!

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 5.11.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 5.12.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 5.13.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 5.13.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 5.14.09 PM.png

I went into the boutique today to check it out , wasn't too impressed with the bags but some of the ready to wear was awesome, the cardigan and bomber jacket are my fav but the price is quite high , probably because of the uniqueness of the design, fabric is a interesting foam like fabric . Also this mink bomber, the color is really nice!

IMG_20200625_134248.jpg

Reactions: ItsPurseonal
What does everyone think of this collection? I actually don't own any Fendi bags but a peekaboo has been on my wishlist for a long time. I usually don't like "out-there" collections, but I think some of these pieces are amazing! I've attached pics from the Fendi website of some of my favorite items. Obsessed with the silk strap on the lilac baguette!

View attachment 4769222

View attachment 4769223

View attachment 4769224

View attachment 4769225

View attachment 4769226

I think the cartoonish Peekaboo and Baguette you posted is so cute! On the other hand, I can’t stop thinking about another Peekaboo in this collection, which is in graduated colours and looks so gorgeous on-screen. Still thinking whether to buy because it is so expensive! :sad:

170916EB-FE3D-4F68-BE78-EEBF247A5C09.jpeg

I went into the boutique today to check it out , wasn't too impressed with the bags but some of the ready to wear was awesome, the cardigan and bomber jacket are my fav but the price is quite high , probably because of the uniqueness of the design, fabric is a interesting foam like fabric . Also this mink bomber, the color is really nice!

View attachment 4769706

So cool! I bet the price tag is also pretty hefty on that bomber ;)

I think the cartoonish Peekaboo and Baguette you posted is so cute! On the other hand, I can’t stop thinking about another Peekaboo in this collection, which is in graduated colours and looks so gorgeous on-screen. Still thinking whether to buy because it is so expensive! :sad:

View attachment 4769717

I totally agree! LOVE this peekaboo! They also had a similar style in the baguette. But the price tag is wild ($5300 USD) and my first thought was that it’s a bag I’ll see for a third of the price in 2 years on fashionphile or the real real. That would crush me a bit :smile: Still obsessing over it though!

Reactions: RT1 and plingster
So cool! I bet the price tag is also pretty hefty on that bomber ;)

I totally agree! LOVE this peekaboo! They also had a similar style in the baguette. But the price tag is wild ($5300 USD) and my first thought was that it’s a bag I’ll see for a third of the price in 2 years on fashionphile or the real real. That would crush me a bit :smile: Still obsessing over it though!

Yeah, I saw your reply to my other post mulling over 2 Peekaboos. I must say that I do not know much about the Peekaboo’s resale value (except that it is not that great compared with Hermes / Chanel). This Peekaboo in graduated colours looks unique - I don’t think I have seen any other bag in such graduated colours - but I am unsure about how easy or hard it is to match it with outfits. If it is not going to be that versatile, it would be hard to justify such a hefty price tag. If I do end up buying it, I would be the most expensive bag I own!

View attachment 4769222

View attachment 4769223

View attachment 4769224

View attachment 4769225

View attachment 4769226
I'm saving up to buy my first lux bag. I've been eyeing the baguette for a long time. I love this style. I think it suits my casual style. I just hope I can get it once I have the money.