Thoughts on Neverfull Azur

I have the MM and just love it! I am super careful about color transfer though - on the bottom due to rubbing on jeans and other dark clothing. I really like the look of the NF in Azur because it looks casual and summery to me...though its technically winter (I live in Hawaii so its never really winter) and I'm wearing it to try to get it to patina a bit so it won't look so pale :P

I absolutely love my azur MM. :smile: it doesn't hang low enough to rub against jeans. I think it's less maintenance than people think. Gorgeous bag. Good luck deciding!

i'm not a fan of nf in any print, but if you like the style, i think in the azur it is beautiful and hasn't got a lot of vachetta which means it won't look weird when it darkens-if that's an issue for you. Also, i would suggest the MM. The PM is way too small and open for the amount of money you pay IMO.

I have the GM and I wear it with dark clothes and jeans. I've never had any problems with color transfer. I've had it for about 8 months and use it very regularly. I especially like Azur with beautiful even patina. Good luck deciding.

i love my azur NF MM!!! my best friend was super jealous of me when i got it since she loves the azur as much as she loves the monogram! it was my go-to bag this spring and summer. it's developed a patina, but i think it looks great and gives it some character :biggrin:

I plan on getting this bag in the MM size this spring, I love it! I wear alot of dark jeans, but Im not too worried. I always carry my bags with the same side against me, so if I get a little color transfer you wont see it anyway! I think its a beautiful spring/summer pattern!