Thoughts on my new purse that ended the "bag blahs"?

1. After having a hard time saying goodbye to my cat and consequently, being kinda "blah" about purses for the last few weeks, I think I finally broke my purse funk.

I bought this Furla Yolande - polished calfskin in "viola" last night.

[​IMG]

I saw it in the October issue of Shop Etc. (which sadly is the last issue ever! They stopped production of the magazine which makes me very sad. :crybaby:) Anyway, I had an immediate reaction, so I did a search and found it on sale!

I have been a big fan of the Jimmy Choo Ramona in patent leather bordeaux for months, so when I saw this, although the two look nothing alike, I thought it made a pretty decent substitute for me personally. I have been craving colour and I love the violet shade! The only concern is that I can't carry it on my shoulder, which I'm not sure I will get used to.

What do you think of my bag ladies? Do you love it? Do you hate it? Did I make a good decision? I'm not sure if I am just reaching to buy something in my attempt to break the purse blahs so I'd love some feedback. :s

2. I think it's lovely! And yes, it is a good substitute as it adds color in a patent leather to your wardrobe like a JC would. And on sale is a bonus! I hope you are feeling better! Congrats on your new bag!

3. very pretty!

4. Love it!!

5. Your bag is beautiful! As a cat owner myself, I'm sorry to hear about your cat and hope that your new bag makes you feel a little better.

6. first of all i would like to say sorry about your cat :crybaby:
    and i wanna congratulate you for the bag! it's a beautiful patent bag, i also been thinking of buying a patent bag, but from marni :P

7. Beautiful color! I think you made a great choice.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat :crybaby:

8. Very chic, congratulations.

9. I think it is gorgeous, it would turn my head in the street and send me off on a handbag moment - well chosen. And so glad you're feeling a bit better xx

10. I've never owned a patent leather bag before, and I haven't heard of this particular term - "polished calfskin" - sounds so luxurious! :lol:
    I just hope it doesn't look cheap!

11. Sorry..about your cat :cry:
    I hope the bag make you feel better..it's very beautiful :heart:

12. Jadejet, would you consider adding a scarf to the bag.......it would make it look ever so stunning!

13. :yes:

14. Yes! Do you mean a silk one? I'm embarrassed to say, I don't really have many of those so I wouldn't know where to start! :shrugs:

It sounds fab though! :yes:

15. A silk twilly would look fabulous. They are easier to tie than regular scarfs. Here is an example:
    [​IMG]

Here is my bag with a twilly:

k2.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice