Thoughts on Monogram Jungle Bandoluiere (Photo added)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Please let me know your opinions about monogram jungle bandouliere. Should I keep it or not?

1. Keep

65 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. Return

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
  1. B75E8ECC-6C9F-4E88-B134-4DC7AA6194D4.jpeg 23182154-4F39-4DF9-9DDE-A1735A1FA89C.jpeg 7602860D-22A7-4333-9CCA-AF70A646DD0F.png

2. Keep it.

3. Return

JesseBabe23, mrsinsyder and BULL like this.
  4. What made you think like that? I am so confused . Does it look cheap or fake ?

5. My personal opinion, of course, but I find this collection tacky, gaudy,... and Jerseylicious.

6. Haha!! You crack me up. Maybe that’s why I surprised myself by getting one after seeing them in person. I’m originally from Jersey! I’ve only had the double pochette a few days, but I cannot tell you how many compliments I have been getting. And that was in Italy.
    I love this bandouliere with the noir PM. I think this collection is perfect with the smaller pieces.

Everlv, Clairen4, Jordyaddict and 2 others like this.
  7. Zoffen and TuppenceTommy like this.
  8. Haha
    People like ugly things, even in Italy! ;)
    But by all means, if you all love it, buy it and enjoy it! :hugs:

Clairen4 and ultravisitor like this.
  9. I'm the odd one out here. I LOVE this jungle collection. Lived all over California: San Fran, San Jose, Los Angeles...etc, never even been to Jersey.

I wish there were more pieces in this collection to choose from.

Keep it.

pjhm, Metalblond, blondiekinz and 2 others like this.
  10. Thanks ,lol:heart:

11. :loveeyes:

12. :girlsigh: Thanks

13. If you want to keep, it will be restrictive, I would only probably wear it with total black (or partially brown) outfit and from the black side (in case it’s reversible)

TuppenceTommy likes this.
  14. I think you love it and want to keep it based on your response to comments. So just keep it. :smile:

15. You are absolutely right, this is the other thing that make me confused:confused1:

kkatie and wkim like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice