thoughts on MJ's "almond" color for his bag??

1. what do you all think of this color? what are your favorite MJ colors (past or current)? thanks!

2. I am not familar with this color in person. From the online pictures (i'm not sure if the bag's authentic though; sold by JadeBoutique via Amazon.com), I like Almond more than Nutmeg (tanish brown color in his recent bags)
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C5PVSY/qid=1147703956/sr=1-14/ref=sr_1_14/103-3110140-3773447?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=apparel&v=glance&n=1036592

As for color, it depends on the style & material of the bag. I'm always drawn to light colored bags. Which bag(s) are you interested in?

3. hi!
    thanks for your response. the bag is *for sure* authentic, it was purchased directly through marc jacobs. i have the multipocket. i can't decide if i like it or not though... i just wanted to hear other's thought on the color. in my opinion, it looks like a peachy tan color. i'm not a regular user of lighter colored bags... my bag is a multipocket...

thanks again..

4. the almond is really nice, imo. it's neither peach nor brown with just a hint of pink.

of current colors, i like blush. for past colors, i like the rose quartz (a muted dusty pink). i thought petunia (a brighter pink) was fun too. and i have the ivory which is great neutral.

5. Almond seems like a nice color, you should keep it if it goes with your wardrobe. =) I wish there are more trustworthy stores with MJ bags (older styles/colors available), does your MJ store have a big selection? I really would like to visit the MJ store in LA or Vegas sometimes in the near future.

Jennifer, I really like those colors you mentioned too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice