Thoughts on men's weekender in sand???

Alliekatt29

Dec 10, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I need some help. I bought the men's weekend tote in fawn several months back but returned it because the one I got was scratched up quite a bit and I like a bag to be scratched by ME! I am still in love with this bag but the price is tough to swallow even with PCE. I am considering the sand now and wonder if anyone has bought it in that color? Anyone have close up pics they can share? I like real life pics versus mod shots. I am looking for an everyday, go with anything bag...any recs on color for this bag?

MIKOMEGMOM

O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
In Reality
I need some help. I bought the men's weekend tote in fawn several months back but returned it because the one I got was scratched up quite a bit and I like a bag to be scratched by ME! I am still in love with this bag but the price is tough to swallow even with PCE. I am considering the sand now and wonder if anyone has bought it in that color? Anyone have close up pics they can share? I like real life pics versus mod shots. I am looking for an everyday, go with anything bag...any recs on color for this bag?
When you returned it to the store you should have had them try moisturizer on the bag. Maybe it was just scratches from handling and not necessarily use. The bleekers are also at the mens outlet if you have one near you. It was select colors but maybe worth a shot. I got 2 from mens outlet last month. One was a charge send to another outlet and one was from my outlet. I got a Chili one and one in Fawn.