Thoughts on LV Monogramouflage Collection

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    Hi Everyone!
    I've been hunting for items from the Monogramouflage collection on the second hand market, because I missed out when they were in stores.

A reminder that buying/selling/trading is not permitted here.

What are your thoughts on the items from the collection?

I'd really like the

Pegase
    Stole
    Keepall
    Speedy

I know all are pretty hard to find, if any of you lovelies own any of the above items, could you please comment on how you like / liked them, fallen outa love, have you used it a lot, and is it easy to pair with outfits?

Thanks ^^

P.s These are the items I LoVe

img-thing.jpeg images-1.jpeg images.jpeg MonogramouflageKeepall55.jpg
  2. Army is an upcoming style, so for this year I say yes. There is a change that it could be a no-go next year, so it would be a risky purchase. But I kinda like them! :flowers:

3. I,too, missed out in this collection but LVOE it. IMO, I do not think itis outdated at all. Camouflage seems to always come back in style. I like the speedy and the stole the best. I say Go For It!

4. Love the pegase! I missed out too :sad:

5. I think the design is pretty contemporary. It would look good with a casual look. I find the speedy very urban chic.

6. Love the Speedy!

7. Its not that bad i seen a woman at church with the speedy and her DH is a Marine though. I think camo attire will always be a style somewhere an alil trendy. We do have our military, army, marines ect an they all have their camo and i do think its alil bit of a symbol for the men and women who serve our country :biggrin:

8. I don't own any of them. But I LOVE the monogramouflage collection. I'd kill to get my hands on a Keepall. Or even a Speedy. But the second hand prices are a little on the ridiculous side. Speedys are selling in the $2500 range. Malleries has a Keepall listed as sold for the price of just under $4000. OUCH.

But I'd snap one up in a second if I could.

9. I think it's very edgy and unique. I love the whole line! Would kill for a keepall....

10. Out of all of those I would only go for the stole.

11. I love the line! The pegase and keepall are my favorite