Thoughts on LV Inclusion Jewelry? I'm torn...

i still love my inclusion bracelet. i have a number of lv costume jewellery. i think they are worth it and always get loads of nice comments. i would love another in a different colour. i love the pic on the webite, the model is wearing tons up her arm.

Thanks. WTS, are you 'for' the inclusion jewelry?

BTW, I love my current Tiffany pieces :biggrin:

I love my tiffany pieces too (I have the link bracelet, the mesh knot earrings, and the large bean necklace). I say go for the inclusion, but it's no where near as good of an investment as real jewelry. It might make you happier for a while, but then it will go out of style and won't retain much of its value. As long as you're okay with this, get it!

I have the Inclusion Bracelet in White, I really enjoy it! Soooo much prettier IRL than on the website! Goes great with all the pastel spring colours! I wear it on one arm and wear a pearl bracelet that wraps around four times on the other arm.... sooo cute! Don't regret getting it at all.

So, Crystalrnc, did you ever end up getting the inclusion bracelet? I have the Cassis Monogram Map Square scarf and have been considering getting the large inclusion bracelet in Rouge Fauviste to match it. I finally broke down last week and ordered it...waiting on delivery :P

Inclusion jewelry is pretty (my favorites are the clear and the black pieces). If you love it, and you know you'll get a lot of wear out of it, and you can afford it, I say go for it. That's my opinion for all fashion items, actually.

No problem! Sometimes I think it's funny that so much emphasis in jewelry is placed on "real" jewelry, when in fact the most complemented items I wear are costume jewelry!

You only get one life to live, so wear what you love!

So true! I love my inclusion bracelets and get tons of compliments on them from both men and women. Most don't even recognize its an LV.

I like most of the Inclusion stuff. I think if you really like it, buy it. Don't buy something from Tiffany or another piece of fine jewellery just because you think it might be more classic or better value for money, but what you love and you know you'll wear. For me, I actually prefer a lot of fashion jewellery over fine jewellery anyway.

I wear a ton of "costume" - mostly sterling silver with stones. I just don't get the same amount of joy with my real jewellery. My mom always complains that I don't wear my real stuff enough, but I like my silver baubles.

Wear what you enjoy and I think the Inclusion line is great to dress up or down.

I can't justify paying that much for inclusion or fashion jewelry. It is beautiful, don't get me wrong. But if it were maybe $100-150 less, I'd rethink. I actually wanted to purchase one of the new sets of crystal rings, and at $550ish, pshhh i'd rather put that towards a diamond.

I just bought my first piece of inclusion jewelry, a ring, and of course I now want a matching bracelet:graucho:

However, when I price a ring and bracelet, I could actually purchase a piece of FINE jewelry (tiffany silver, small gold item, etc.). So, what are your thoughts? It is fashion jewelry, after all. :shrugs:

If you own inclusion jewelry, do you enjoy just as much as your fine jewelry, or more?
Has it proven to be a worthwhile investment?
I also wonder if its too flashy for work?

Thanks!

I LVoe it! I never went for it before... but a couple of months ago I decided to order 2 bracelets,the thin and the thick. I've tried them on in the store and I Panic that I'm not going to be able to get them off. So I thought if I had them mailed to me, I could relax and take it off with soap if necessary. I don't love the wide one because it makes my wrist look cubby-er but I love the slim one. I'm now on a craz and have 2 more on order.

I think they are fab and I think they can be dressed up for down! I can wear jeans, a black t, my leo stole and bracelet and run to Home Depot or the Market. If people know what I have on then they appreciate it, if they don't recognize it, then I don't look crazy over dressed.

I LVoe them. I'm also TOTALLY into Chanel Jewelry too! I feel like it doesn't matter how much it is, it only matter how much I love it! JMHO!

But I do think they are a good investment because they are super fun and make me happy! As far as choosing these vs "real" jewelry. Please understand I'm not knocking Tiffany because they are super cute and I do NOT want to offend any Tiffany lovers but they are made a Silver, which is not a really pricey metal so I don't see a real value difference. Plus I only wear gold so that wouldn't work for me anyway.

It is what it is-costume jewels. If you like it and can buy it enjoy---

ITA^^^

^^^^ I totally didn't understand this post!?!

With LV inclusion...no regrets. It is gorgeous, and can be dressed up or dressed down. Like Chanel 'costume jewelry' it retains quite a bit of value, perhaps more so than 'real' jewelry from a jewerly store depending on its collectibility and, of course, condition over time (if you ever plan to sell it).

I personally have spent a small fortune on trendy costume jewelry by Tarina Tarantino. I like what I like, and it gets more complements than my 'real' jewelry (gold/silver/diamonds/etc.).

Love what you love, and wear what you want to wear hon!

If you want the bracelet, go for it! The colors don't stick around for very long, so if you see something that you like, get it, JMHO. Good luck! :yahoo:

ITA though my costume Jewelry is Chanel not Tarina Taratino, I think the thought is the same. I can sell my Chanel for what I paid for it, if not more! I doubt you can do that with a gold bracelet purchased at a jeweler. However, I don't buy it for the resale value I buy it because I love it and like this poster, I get MORE compliments on my Chanel and LV then my Michele Deco Diamond watch or my diamond rings or earrings!

I love the inclusion bracelets and the only reason why I do not have any is because they do not fit my big hands:sad: I recently bought the LV Hide and Seek necklace, earrings and bracelet. It's the most I've ever spent on fashion jewelry but it's so worth it because I get loads of compliments whenever I wear them.