Thoughts on Louise PM

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Morning all,
Am planning on getting the Louise PM as a crossbody bag for times when a big bag is not needed, however aren't finding much reviews on it. Does anyone have it, and have pictures to post on how it is holding up?

Is it worth buying or should I get something else for that amount of money I will be spending? Any thoughts, comments or suggestions would be great.
TIA

I have the Louise PM and, if I'm honest, I hardly ever use it :sad: Although it's a lovely bag (I have the epi turquoise) it was a bit of an impulse buy and I never really checked to see how much it could fit. I struggle to even get an empriente clés in there - it really is small. I suggest you take a few of your essentials with you when you go to try it on and see how much you can get it there. I find that I either have to take a small wallet or keys and not both.
Also, I don't think the turquoise was the best colour - I loved it in store but I find it doesn't really go with much in my wardrobe - it's not very evening-y and I don't really use this bag during the day due to the fact that I can't much in there.
Having said that, it's holding up really well but then I've only used it twice in about 2 years. I love it but just don't wear it :sad:
Hope this helps! I'll see if I can take some pics with stuff in there for you so you can see.

DH got me a pink one and I really liked it. But to be honest I didn't use it very often as it doesn't fit my essentials.
Mine also had a problem with the edges as the glue (or the thing that seals along the edges) started peeling off/sticking to the dust bag. Though I live in a hot and humid place but all my other purses; both LV and non-LV items; had no problem at all. Anyway I took it to a boutique and they offered to either fix it or a store credit for me. [emoji4][emoji4]

I have the Louise PM and, if I'm honest, I hardly ever use it :sad: Although it's a lovely bag (I have the epi turquoise) it was a bit of an impulse buy and I never really checked to see how much it could fit. I struggle to even get an empriente clés in there - it really is small. I suggest you take a few of your essentials with you when you go to try it on and see how much you can get it there. I find that I either have to take a small wallet or keys and not both.
Also, I don't think the turquoise was the best colour - I loved it in store but I find it doesn't really go with much in my wardrobe - it's not very evening-y and I don't really use this bag during the day due to the fact that I can't much in there.
Having said that, it's holding up really well but then I've only used it twice in about 2 years. I love it but just don't wear it :sad:
Hope this helps! I'll see if I can take some pics with stuff in there for you so you can see.

DH got me a pink one and I really liked it. But to be honest I didn't use it very often as it doesn't fit my essentials.
Mine also had a problem with the edges as the glue (or the thing that seals along the edges) started peeling off/sticking to the dust bag. Though I live in a hot and humid place but all my other purses; both LV and non-LV items; had no problem at all. Anyway I took it to a boutique and they offered to either fix it or a store credit for me. [emoji4][emoji4]

Thank you so much for both your honest Replies. I will definitely go into store to try it on first and see how it looks and feel.