Thoughts on 'Lois'...?

MicheleS

Jul 23, 2008
Try being married to an accountant! He wants to know the price of everything!:yucky:
Oh Muggles...that sucks!

I am very fortunate because my husband doesn't care about the cost' he won't even ask. If he finds out he is like "Oh that isn't bad for...<insert, shoes, purse, whatever here>".

My husband has other flaws, but thank goodness this isn't one of them.

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
California SF Bayarea
I am very fortunate because my husband doesn't care about the cost' he won't even ask. If he finds out he is like "Oh that isn't bad for...<insert, shoes, purse, whatever here>".

My husband has other flaws, but thank goodness this isn't one of them.
My husbands the same way :heart::love::heart:

Of course my husband doesn't have any flaws :wtf: :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

GucciEyed

Jun 8, 2008
My husbands the same way

Of course my husband doesn't have any flaws

LOL!:roflmfao: My husband has a couple flaws (as we all do right:shame:smile:......

BUT, not pampering me is NOT one of them :love::heart:~ Usually, I have to hold my DH back, and sometimes, I even have to tell him "no, you've done too much - save some for later..." Damn, I wish I wasn't so reasonable&realistic sometimes...:shrugs::P
Hoping for 'Lois' for the Holidays...but, will my DH remember her...?;)

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
California SF Bayarea
Try being married to an accountant! He wants to know the price of everything!:yucky:

OK girls, we need to come up with a plan to help muggles out :yes: There must be a way , we just need a really good :idea:.........

Totally non related, from my last post to this one all the icons are in different places, I was like :wtf: once I could find it :nuts: