Thoughts on limited edition lv

Thanks guys! I agree that its like art in that not everyone will like everything and that's ok. I was just curious if there are more purists out there who felt it took away from the classic designs. There are a few that i have found that I love. Just need to decide if/when to pull the trigger :smile:

Thanks guys! I agree that its like art in that not everyone will like everything and that's ok. I was just curious if there are more purists out there who felt it took away from the classic designs. There are a few that i have found that I love. Just need to decide if/when to pull the trigger :smile:

I don't think that LE take anything away from the classic designs. The "classic designs" will usually always be there. The LE's are just that - limited. As well they should be.

I would just love to know what LE's you've found that you love. Do I see a LE Reveal in the near future for you? I sure hope so - can't wait! Let us know! :chatty:

I don't think that LE take anything away from the classic designs. The "classic designs" will usually always be there. The LE's are just that - limited. As well they should be.

I would just love to know what LE's you've found that you love. Do I see a LE Reveal in the near future for you? I sure hope so - can't wait! Let us know! :chatty:

I really like both the Silver Monogram Dentelle Speedy and the Kusama LEs. I actually only just purchased my very first LV this week (and the list has grown exponentially since then :smile: ) so I'll likely have to wait a little bit before I make another purchase. DH might go into sticker shock otherwise :biggrin:

I don't think it's takes away from a classic, it puts a creative spin on that bag. Like art, every piece is not for everyone but if you find one that speaks to you then it's really special.

same!

I think some LE are super cool. Classic is one thing, LE spices it up. I just searched LE LV on ebay the other day. I'm not sure how many are real, but really fun to look at!

I really like both the Silver Monogram Dentelle Speedy and the Kusama LEs. I actually only just purchased my very first LV this week (and the list has grown exponentially since then :smile: ) so I'll likely have to wait a little bit before I make another purchase. DH might go into sticker shock otherwise :biggrin:

I hear that. When the LV bug bites it hurts in the wallet. :lol: :spiderweb:

I personally like limited edition in terms of only a handful is made and that the risk of running into someone on the street has the exact bag as you is minimal.

For example, a mon monogram, special orders and haute maroquineri.

It's seriously time for another canvas LE speedy! Kusama was 2 years ago. I have looked at getting roses or other LE bag from past seasons, but I know the minute I do they will come out with something new and I'll be mad. So I keep hoping.

But then I wonder if the new designer would even do an LE canvas bag? Wasn't that a Marc Jacobs thing?