Thoughts on Lee Radziwill small & “large”?

adlgel

O.G.
Mar 9, 2012
My young adult aged son and daughter who have flown the nest and don’t live locally conspired with their father to make dinner reservations for us as their treat which is so sweet. I will definitely be carrying my new bag!

• Love
Reactions: andral5 and JVSXOXO

JVSXOXO

Toddler mom who loves pretty things
Feb 16, 2017
WNY
My young adult aged son and daughter who have flown the nest and don’t live locally conspired with their father to make dinner reservations for us as their treat which is so sweet. I will definitely be carrying my new bag!
How sweet of them! I hope you have a great time.

Reactions: adlgel

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
It came and I love it. It was very well packaged by the Hawaii store that sent it and came in the large Tory Burch gift bag. It was wrapped in tissue and put in the dust bag before being put into the gift bag.

The leather sides are pretty soft and broken in so when it’s not snapped shut one side of the front panel sort of collapses in. I may be able to correct that if I stuff it well but I’m honestly not even worried about it. I knew this bag was used as a display and for the price it was totally worth it. Tomorrow is my birthday so this was the perfect early bday gift to myself lol.

View attachment 5432491
View attachment 5432493
Happy Birthday to YOU! :drinks: I agree! The bag looks great on you! Yes with the side sagging that is minor as it will not be obvious AT ALL if you use pouches for your items. I use a pouch that is thin in depth but is about the same width. I use pouches and SLGs to carry all my goodies as I like to keep my bags clean. I'm into being proactive vs reactive. Lol.:lol: I don't use it to support the structure but it does just that. Just a thought if you wanted to try that route. You'll be supporting the structure and keeping your bag cleaner all at the same time. :heart: I used my TB, the one you now have, the other day! The colors just brighten up any day doesn't it?! :rolleyes: Have a great birthday!:hugs::yahoo: Congrats on the huge discount! What a great savings for that beautiful well crafted bag!:heart: I'll post a pic later tonight about what I'm talking about on the pouch (since I'll be posting a pic later on with the petite LR with a chain).

Reactions: adlgel

adlgel

O.G.
Mar 9, 2012
Happy Birthday to YOU! :drinks: I agree! The bag looks great on you! Yes with the side sagging that is minor as it will not be obvious AT ALL if you use pouches for your items. I use a pouch that is thin in depth but is about the same width. I use pouches and SLGs to carry all my goodies as I like to keep my bags clean. I'm into being proactive vs reactive. Lol.:lol: I don't use it to support the structure but it does just that. Just a thought if you wanted to try that route. You'll be supporting the structure and keeping your bag cleaner all at the same time. :heart: I used my TB, the one you now have, the other day! The colors just brighten up any day doesn't it?! :rolleyes: Have a great birthday!:hugs::yahoo: Congrats on the huge discount! What a great savings for that beautiful well crafted bag!:heart: I'll post a pic later tonight about what I'm talking about on the pouch (since I'll be posting a pic later on with the petite LR with a chain).
Are you referring to an insert or are you saying that you use other SLG (pouches, etc.) and those have the bonus effect of introducing structure? Since I’ve been using wallet on chain bags lately I don’t really have a wallet or card case but was considering getting a card case for when I use this bag. Perhaps like this one: 3A5480E3-5740-42AB-B288-BCF20468512A.png

Reactions: andral5