Thoughts on Illesteva sunglasses?

Laurie8504

chocolate...where?
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
I'm really loving Illesteva right now and considering buying a pair, just wanted to see if anyone has had a good experience with the brand. My favorite styles are the Milan and Leonard.

Any thoughts on quality and fit? I'm a bit worried they might look odd on my face shape, but the designs are just so cool!

Here's a link to the Milan style:
Http://illesteva.com/milan-7/milan-ii-black-with-silver-mirrored-lenses

Thanks!

Laurie8504

chocolate...where?
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468674463.562446.jpg

Just a follow up in case anyone is interested! I ended up doing their custom design order, and got this pair in the Milan II frame. Half black half tortoise shell with a gold mirror lens...so torn between that and the blue mirror, but gold seems a little more neutral to me. I really love them, great quality!

Apr 27, 2010
Reviving an old thread to post a positive experience with Illesteva. I love mine and they have great CS/repairs!

Bought Positano sunglasses with a mirrored frame from an Off Fifth a few years ago. They fit great and look great - people compliment them all the time. Generally pretty sturdy and comfortable and even with off-the-rack lenses, they feel protective. The lenses got scratched which damaged the mirrored finish (irresponsible storage on my part) and even though I didn't really notice a difference in my field of vision, I contacted their repairs department who gave me a case number and I sent them back for repair.

It was out of warranty so the charge was $35, I think within their warranty period it would be free or reduced. They replaced the lenses and tightened the screws and sent them back to me in a new case with a new cloth sleeve included! Look and feel just like new, with a better case than I had before.