Thoughts on Hermes Orange Bag Charm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Whenever I use the orange charm, I typically put both it and rodeo on my bag... I am imagining my boss on a call in an otherwise silent office and suddenly hearing squeak squeak! :lol:

2. I love popping bubble wrap (I get samples in at my work and I also use it for samples) so I do it a lot at work. I think I'd be exiled if the charm had a squeak!

aless likes this.
  3. Please try to stay on topic

4. Mine has plenty of them. They just got another shipment.

5. I bought one as sort of a collectors item and have it hanging on display in my closet. I can’t actually bring myself to put it on my bag.

ladysarah and Notorious Pink like this.
  6. Sounds lovely!

7. I am on the fence with it. I bought it because I think it’s really cute but I don’t know if I will use it on my bag.
    It is available on the Canadian H website now if anyone is interested.

Hermes Nuttynut likes this.
  8. Just grabbed one from h.com Australia. I’m worried about the shape and stuffing now. Hopefully it is ok...

9. My SA surprised me with one today. Absolutely love

Attached Files:

luzdetaiwan and ladysarah like this.
  10. Fun!:happydance:

11. Just scored one on the French website couple hours ago and it's still available!

Joeli7 likes this.
  12. From today’s visit

Attached Files:

Grande Latte and luzdetaiwan like this.
  13. It is like your bags went back to do some shopping themselves.

skybluesky and luzdetaiwan like this.
  14. Since I do not use my Birkin 30's lock or clochette, I think the orange bag charm dresses the bag up a little bit. Thoughts?
    charm.jpg

15. I really like the orange of the charm against your rouge de coeur (?) B.