Thoughts on Hermes Orange Bag Charm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks! I am in Canada.

2. I found the bag charm is pretty useless and such a burden, I like to keep my bag "naked" all the time, clean and tidy :angel:

3. Perhaps we can start the ‘naked bag ‘ thread :biggrin:

Skybunny and piperdog like this.
  4. Since I've been wearing the bag charm on my bag lately, it is an attention getter. Even people who don't know it's H have been complimenting me on it. I think it's a little too much attention (I'm kind of shy) but my husband says I might as well as enjoy it for how much I paid for it (ha!). It's so soft and I like to squish when I'm stressed...it's an expensive stress relief toy! I don't know if I'll wear it out all the time, but I do enjoy it.

5. I squish my Rodeo charms too! The milo lambskin is divine.

Sofiko, skybluesky and hers4eva like this.
  6. I love mine! 7362A3B8-335C-4948-AAE8-B97554244CE2.jpeg

Leo the Lion, loves, Nahreen and 14 others like this.
  7. I saw one this morning on Canada Hermes site...but I think it's gone now. The US site has it available tho...Good luck!

8. I do the same! Nice to know I am not the only one. I thought I was just a weirdo :biggrin:

Sofiko and skybluesky like this.
  9. YAY!!! I'm so glad we all do it! I love the tactile feel of the soft leathers from H. Makes me consider getting a pair of H gloves.

aless likes this.
  10. I think they should put squeakers in them. :biggrin:

FizzyWater and aless like this.
  11. my favorite at the moment...

IMG_0063.jpeg

12. it looks nice but I personally, wouldn't buy one for myself

13. I have one and its to die for so soft.

14. I like it. It's SO cute.

15. I saw it here recently and I just had to have it! Ordered it from H.com and it arrived today! So cute.