Thoughts on Hermes Shopping Bag Charm

Thank you. I think I need to find some orange/blue twillies for my B to match the charm. I only have one of the one used as a bow.
Have you seen the twilly with the ladies shopping with bags? So darn cute with the charm. My SA called it the "shopping ladies" but I don't thinks that's really the name. I'm not at home now or I would take a picture to show you. It's primary color is orange.

Have you seen the twilly with the ladies shopping with bags? So darn cute with the charm. My SA called it the "shopping ladies" but I don't thinks that's really the name. I'm not at home now or I would take a picture to show you. It's primary color is orange.
I just found it on the US Website. It's called Ex-Libris Les Parisiennes twilly.
ex-libris-les-parisiennes-twilly--063416S%2004-flat-1-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful pairings Nahreen, especially love the first pic :smile: Hope you find a nice pair of orange/blue twillies for your indigo B.
Thank you so much dear Serva. Am keeping my eye out for something that might work nicely with the B. I have not dressed it up in anything orange yet so my twillies for that one are mainly blue/pink/purple.

Reactions: Serva1
Thanks for the heads up. I am based in the UK but I can get one straight from Hermes boutique. I love seeing it on others and I think it looks particularly good on the picotins which are easy relaxed bags. Having said that, I dont see myself getting one- it's just not my style.

You're welcome! Just happened to be on their website and saw your comment so thought I would let you know. I'm the same way. They're super cute but I don't think I would ever purchase one.

It’s adorable! How difficult would it be to get one from your local boutique?
Not sure where you are, but it's available on the US website. For in stores, it depends on inventory and your SA. My store was out of it, but my SA ordered it for me on the website in the store (or at least that's what I think happened).