Thoughts on Hermes Shopping Bag Charm

Was offered one and tried it on my bag. I do like bag charms bc I love the whimsical nature of them. For me, it takes the formal edge off the bag and personalizes it. For sentimental reasons, the orange bag is adorable. For actual use and from an aesthetic/quality perspective, going to wait to see what else comes out and decided to save my money for now as I believe next year a Kelly bag charm will reveal itself.

I bought mine online on H.com and had my mother-in-law (who lives in the USA) ship it to Asia where I am based. I've received loads of compliments and have had people ask where i managed to score one (it's impossible to find them in where I'm based - they were all sold to VIPs)

I wear it with my red Kelly and I love how the orange and red clash with each other - incredibly festive looking for Christmas. I love how soft and squishy it is. Even my local SA can't stop herself from squeezing it :smile:

I bought mine online on H.com and had my mother-in-law (who lives in the USA) ship it to Asia where I am based. I've received loads of compliments and have had people ask where i managed to score one (it's impossible to find them in where I'm based - they were all sold to VIPs)

I wear it with my red Kelly and I love how the orange and red clash with each other - incredibly festive looking for Christmas. I love how soft and squishy it is. Even my local SA can't stop herself from squeezing it :smile:

I bought it from the US too , but from a reseller. She is so nice she sold it to me exactly as the boutiques price . I wanted to use it with my red bags too but it was not a good match with rouge de core . What is the color of your bag ? I think it might look nice with rouge grenat or nay true red with no orange undertone .

Last edited:
Reactions: RT1 and lulilu
In theory I find them adorable, but then I realised that I don’t use charms on my bags. In fact I don’t even keep the clochete or the lock on. I like my bags naked - mostly.:biggrin:

I have seen the charm on others and it looks great. Here is a pic of my favourite bag out for lunch sans charm...

Attachments

• 6A2BE87E-4823-44B1-B5B4-58217E473FE7.jpeg
    6A2BE87E-4823-44B1-B5B4-58217E473FE7.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 436
I bought it from the US too , but from a reseller. She is so nice she sold it to me exactly as the boutiques price . I wanted to use it with my red bags too but it was not a good match with rouge de core . What is the color of your bag ? I think it might look nice with rouge grenat or nay true red with no orange undertone .
I also use it on my red Kelly.:hbeat:
BC12795F-89E9-46C6-A808-EB9AF53A65B2.jpeg
The color is Rouge Casaque FYI.

In theory I find them adorable, but then I realised that I don’t use charms on my bags. In fact I don’t even keep the clochete or the lock on. I like my bags naked - mostly.:biggrin:

I have seen the charm on others and it looks great. Here is a pic of my favourite bag out for lunch sans charm...

it is NAKED ! no strap either :shocked:. I think you are the first one I come across that likes Ks naked . I don't like twills or charms on exotic bags because it steals from the bags beauty . And I can only use twills if I take an exotic out for a rough ride :cool: and they stay inside the bag in case of emergencies .

I lik
it is NAKED ! no strap either :shocked:. I think you are the first one I come across that likes Ks naked . I don't like twills or charms on exotic bags because it steals from the bags beauty . And I can only use twills if I take an exotic out for a rough ride :cool: and they stay inside the bag in case of emergencies .
I like my bags naked as well. No charms, twillies, clochette.....