Thoughts on Gold Ikat Sabrina?

Jan 2, 2008
Just wondering what you gals think of the gold ikat sabrina?

Coach+Ikat+Sabrina.jpg

I am not much of a gold/metallic person AT ALL, but I admit after seeing this one IRL, I fell for it. I was able to find it at the outlet along with the navy.
I , like you had purchased the navy FP, but never used it. Once I found them in the outlet , plus the 20% I went for both!:biggrin: The gold seemed to be more popular while I was there too.
If you can find it in the outlet , I would say go for it!!

I am not much of a gold/metallic person AT ALL, but I admit after seeing this one IRL, I fell for it. I was able to find it at the outlet along with the navy.
I , like you had purchased the navy FP, but never used it. Once I found them in the outlet , plus the 20% I went for both!:biggrin: The gold seemed to be more popular while I was there too.
If you can find it in the outlet , I would say go for it!!
I actually can find it at a department store for $220, is that a good price??

I personally like the blue and pearl white Ikat better- this one is nice but for me, the gold leather is too gold. I love the gold on the fabric but think it's a little much on the leather. But I am not big on metallic and when has caught my eye, has been more in the steel or bronze shades...

I have the gold and have been fighting with myself to keep it or not. Every time I think I am taking it back, I can't bear to part with it. I dont like the size but love the fabric and the gold color.

I think its a gorgeous bag and if I didn't have my steel Sabrina or gold Lurex large Zoe I would have bought it a few weeks ago at the outlet. But I passed caused I felt I needed a little variety.

If gold is your color I say go for it. I saw it today at Macy's during the one day sale. I would have bought it if it was the blue one as I'm not into gold myself. It is a gorgeous style and fabric:smile:

i have to admit, i'm not really into signature stuff all that much BUT i saw this at the outlet a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutely stunning... it's glitzy without being cheesy and the slight contrast between the gold and neutral is soft making it more subtle than some of the other ikat bags... and that price is a steal!!! get it and wear it well!!!