Thoughts on Gate bag?

I’ve been eyeing the mini gate for a while and finally ordered it in Sand. I have the small puzzle in tan already so I didn’t want a small in the gate too. I’m so excited for it to arrive!

Reactions: jcantu
I’ve been eyeing the mini gate for a while and finally ordered it in Sand. I have the small puzzle in tan already so I didn’t want a small in the gate too. I’m so excited for it to arrive!
I just bought a minI gate too and love it. I do have to warn you though, it’s small. The capacity is lesser than the mini puzzle. But it’s light and when worn crossbody doesn’t get in my way of an entire day shopping and errands.

• Insightful
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I just bought a minI gate too and love it. I do have to warn you though, it’s small. The capacity is lesser than the mini puzzle. But it’s light and when worn crossbody doesn’t get in my way of an entire day shopping and errands.
Thank you for the warning! I found as many YouTube videos as I could showing what fit and admit it gave me pause when I saw how small it looked. But ultimately I really want a crossbody that's for the absolute bare essentials and like you, is easy for running errands. What color did you get?

Thank you for the warning! I found as many YouTube videos as I could showing what fit and admit it gave me pause when I saw how small it looked. But ultimately I really want a crossbody that's for the absolute bare essentials and like you, is easy for running errands. What color did you get?
See my reveal here!