Thoughts on Gallery Tote...

1. I've been wanting to get one of these. I would love it if they had a legacy leather/stripe interior. However, since they don't I'm considering the mahogany patent. BUT - I think that patent might be kind of "faddish." Any thoughts? Would I be better off getting just a regular signature. I think that the khaki would look good with jeans and legacy stuff I already have. Please help me decide!

2. I'm actually more of a fan of the beaded totes, but I agree the patent may be short lived.

3. I adore the patent leather and although it seems like a fad because patent has exploded allover the place, I think generally speaking, it is a classic and will be around forever.

4. I LOVE the beaded totes. The patent is just a trend that will shortly be "out" in my opinion.

5. I've been thinking that too - after a couple of months I'd probably get tired of the shiny finish. I'll probably get the signature in khaki - nice and neutral and will go with everything - including stuff in summertime.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice