Thoughts on FAKES?!

starrySKYE

Jul 9, 2009
So my friend came back from Malaysia, like a few weeks ago. She brought me back a Louis Vuitton Keepall in Monogram Canvas.

Anyway, I'm pretty familiar with Louis Vuitton, and can spot a fake, so I knew that I wouldn't really use it, but of course it's the thought that counts! But after one time of using it, just to carry a few things for a small trip, the stitching on the handle broke!

IMG_0194-1.jpg

Oh, and I just wanted to chuck this photo in of the lining. :biggrin:

IMG_0195-1.jpg

I guess you really do get what you pay for. Makes the real ones look so good though, because I doubt this would happen to them! Just thought I'd share.

Yes they are awful...I know someone who got a fake Rose Pop Alma and 1 week later the material was already like "bubbling" up around the bottom rim of the bag...I was like "wow"...that's why it pays to get the real thing. You are so right my friend!!!

So my friend came back from Malaysia, like a few weeks ago. She brought me back a Louis Vuitton Keepall in Monogram Canvas.

Anyway, I'm pretty familiar with Louis Vuitton, and can spot a fake, so I knew that I wouldn't really use it, but of course it's the thought that counts! But after one time of using it, just to carry a few things for a small trip, the stitching on the handle broke!

IMG_0194-1.jpg

Oh, and I just wanted to chuck this photo in of the lining. :biggrin:

IMG_0195-1.jpg

I guess you really do get what you pay for. Makes the real ones look so good though, because I doubt this would happen to them! Just thought I'd share.
This topic is my soapbox!!!!