Thoughts on FAKES?!

I just chucked the bag to my cats, and they pounced on it straight away! One of them has chewed straight through the tag thing, and the other is scratching away at the lining. Here's a pic for amusement :lol:

IMG_0206-1.jpg

i cant stop laughing right now:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

LOL cute! i'm sure they pounced in it because of the same.. they tend to have a glue awful smell. Glad your cats are enjoying... Wonder what your friend will think about that ?
I just chucked the bag to my cats, and they pounced on it straight away! One of them has chewed straight through the tag thing, and the other is scratching away at the lining. Here's a pic for amusement :lol:

IMG_0206-1.jpg

i never would have even accepted it, even if it was my best friend. well honestly, my friends wouldn't have even thought get me a fake, because i'm always preaching to them about how fakes support terrorism, child labor, and drug trafficking.

Gross..I hate fakes for real...It is kind of a joke, i am with someof you when why dont you just save your money and buy a real one? I love the fake coach...cheap enough for everyone to have but people still buy the fakes? OMG....Plus you look bad using it in public as well, people know what is the real thing and whats fake. It was nice of your firend to get you somthign though. Why a fake? A t shirt or a pen would have been nice too!!!