Thoughts on Espadrille sandals

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello!
    I just bought my first pair of espadrille sandals and was wondering your thoughts on them? Do they hold up for several seasons?
    I don’t plan on wearing these daily but probably once or twice a week.

I was going to get a tweed pair but I was afraid the fabric would be a real pain to keep clean since most of it was white.

Thanks for your input

Attached Files:

2. I purchased a pair last summer, I found them to be so comfortable but I have only had them for one season so can’t say if they will hold up for several seasons.

3. These are super cute! I bought these last year. I have to admit though that I feel pressure on the top of my foot when I’m walking. I’m not sure if it’s because the embellishment on mine is pressing down when I walk or if the rope sole doesn’t have enough flex or give. But I love them anyway. They definitely were not good for running in the airport. Lol!

4. They didn’t look too worn out after one season?

5. No they are fine:smile: