Thoughts on Epi Zippy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the Epi zippy in Cassis. I took a look at it and while functional, I feel like it's a little plain. Maybe it's th Epi leather moreso than the color. I love the Vernis but I think that's too hard to maintain. What do you all think of the Epi zippy?

2. It's really stylish, I love mine. Even that I have managed to get some sort of dirt right on to louis vuitton text, the whole purse is very clean and easy to maintain. ( I was even afraid of putting there coins at first, because they would get the wallet dirty :nuts: but you'll notice after awhile that they won't)

[​IMG]

3. I LOVE this zippy in the Cassis! So different, you rarely see a wallet done in purple!

4. I am not crazy about the silver hardware and won't get it for that reason.

5. I have the Epi Zippy in Cassis! I love it and have gotten more compliments on that wallet than any of my others. The purple catches their eye!

6. I think it's fabulous!