thoughts on epi pochette?? should i?

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
okay i have the pochette in mono, damier azur & ebene... so should i get an epi pochette? can you fit about the same amount in it as you can in the regular pochette?
help me... i need an lv fix this weekend!!!

I have the Epi Pouchette and it's pretty tiny but fits all of my essentials. I'm not too sure of the sizing of the other pouchettes but I love mine. It's petite and doesn't take too much space in any of my bags!

What epi pochette are you looking at? I have a smaller one that is not available any longer that I use everyday in my Daniel bag to contain small items. It measures about 6x4". I just bought the epi pochette accessories to use as a small toiletry bag for overnight trips as my graphite toiletry pouch is too big for short trips but the epi one is smaller than I wanted but too big for me to use on a daily basis. I'm trying to figure out a use for it or whether I should return it.

I'm personally not a fan of the pochette accessories so I say no. I never use my epi pochette accessories its so sad :sad: For some reason I don't like using other LV bags as a means to organize my bag, I'd rather a cutie from Henri Bendels or Tory Burch to brighten it up but I am in the minority!

I have the Epi Pouchette and it's pretty tiny but fits all of my essentials. I'm not too sure of the sizing of the other pouchettes but I love mine. It's petite and doesn't take too much space in any of my bags!
thanks for responding!!! btw the dog in the picture has to be the cutest thing!!!!!