Thoughts on Epi Cyan Alma bb ?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!! Was thinking about about purchasing this bag for spring / summer. Do you think it will be a good choice? I currently do not own anything Epi yet :smile: Thanks!!!!

2. Epi alma bb is awesome. There is this new color, name starts with Q ( don't know the spelling) check it out in person. Remember price increases march 2 :smile:

3. I am really liking it!!! I was thinking about getting this color myself :smile:

4. I agree it's a very pretty color!

5. Yes, I love the colour!

6. Love this color - I have the pm size with a strap. It makes me buy clothes that will match. Cyan is a wonderful color.

7. a very pretty color!!! 👍

8. love it
    have it
    get it

9. Great color have it ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393260431.633724.jpg

10. Thanks for the pic! Looks beautiful on you!!!

11. Thanks for replying!! May i ask... what colors of clothing do you find works best with the cyan? Thats what I am a little worried about. Evan though its a stunning color :graucho:

12. I wear usually neutral tones and use my bags or shoes as my pop of color

13. Thank you! Yes, i keep hearing either the 2nd or the 3rd. ;)

14. Thanks ;)

15. This is a really pretty color!! I have never seen it in the bb size , just the pochette and nf. I will have to check this out next time I am at LV. If you want this bag...go for it!