Thoughts on dress and shoes? what do you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dress:
    1.jpg

Shoes:
    2.jpg

2. Both of those pieces worn together is a whole lot going on.

3. O and i am short so it really wouldn't be that short on me

4. I don't like either. The dress, imo, would look better without the white t-shirt under it, and the shoes would look nicer in black.

5. i like the shoes but not sure how nice it would look with that dress sorry :tdown:

6. Nice pieces separately but too much contrast going on together. I know some might disagree with me on this combo but I think a pair of simple red heels would look fantastic with the dress.

7. ^^^I love red shoes with a nude dress!! I think the dress is cute, but not worn with those shoes.

8. I'm starting to like the idea of a plain pair of red pumps. I also think a nude shoe would be really beautiful.

With that dress, I think a plain patent pump will go a long way.

9. ok, thanks. and the dress is one piece. so the white top under is attatched

10. I didn't like the dress at first glance, but then it kind of grew on me -The shoes I do not find aesthetically pleasing at all...

11. Separately i think they are nice but i think the colours will be too pale together! Love the shoes!!

12. Love the dress, hate the shoes and together is too much...

13. If it were me, i would shorten the dress so it fits proportionately and i would pass on the shoes or wear something simpler. :smile:

14. These are my thoughts exactly. I didn't care for the dress at first, but I don't think it's that bad after a second look. I think it would work with different shoes. I don't care for the shoes posted.

15. I don't like the dress at all. I don't like the white shirt under it.