Thoughts on Damier Saleya PM

1. OK, so besides my :love: for the YSL Muse, I've been lemming the Damier Saleya PM. I know it's not reallly that big but I think it's kind of a good sturdy bag. Anyone have one and can give me their thoughts? Much appreciated....(I was also thinking I could put my MC Wapity in there once I get one ;) )

2. I just got the Saleya PM and its very nice bag.

3. Can you fit over your shoulder with the PM?

4. Are you able to post pics w/ you carrying it too por favor??

5. With the PM, I think it can only be hand held.

6. You could fit over your shoulder if you just wear a shirt. Im not really sure how to post a picture I need to ask my husband to help me.

7. Ok, that would be great if you can! :smile: I always like to know what it looks like IRL on other people so I can get a better feel, you know? TIA!

8. Jasanna,

My friend bought the Saleya PM and I was able to try it on. I could wear it on my shoulder wearing a long sleeve tee and cardigan. I think it might depend on a person's upper arm/shoulder dimensions. It's a lovely bag.

9. Did it look "old lady'ish" or is it something that looks classic yet "cool?" hahahha!

10. I think it looks classic and cool. The bag is very cute to me. My friend is in her mid-30s (looks younger) and it's very cool on her. I covet the bag!!! I think it looks great as an everyday bag.

11. Does it hold a lot of stuff comparted to the Speedy 25/30?

12. It holds more than a speedy 25 because it's more like a tote. I haven't held a speedy 30 so I'm not sure how that compares. If I owned the Saleya PM, I could see fitting in a book, a magazine, wallet, coach wristlet, sunglasses, keys, cell, etc. I thought it looked pretty roomy compared to the everyday bags I currently carry.

13. Great thanks for all the answers! Sorry to bug ya! :smile: Was it heavy at all or could you see it being heavy w/ stuff inside? I'll try it on in person but can't make it up there for another week or so.

14. I didn't get to carry it with anything inside (since it was my friend's new bag) but it didn't seem like it would be heavy to me once it was filled. However, I consider "heavy" to be like Marc Jacobs bags, etc with nothing in them. Happy to give any info I can.

15. I have the speedy 30 also and I think the Saleya PM could hold much as the Speedy 30.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice