Thoughts on DA Plastic surgery for rhino?

cloey

Oct 1, 2018
As the title mentions, any thoughts on DA plastic surgery? I'm planning to get a rhino sometime next year, and I like some of the results that they have posted either on their insta or found through gangnamunnie.

As the title mentions, any thoughts on DA plastic surgery? I'm planning to get a rhino sometime next year, and I like some of the results that they have posted either on their insta or found through gangnamunnie.

I heard that their doctors are good. And that now they have some good surgeons who came from Wonjin.
The clinic is beautiful but faces of the girls who work there are fake and unnatural, I wonder where they had their noses and eyes done

Yes I heard that Dr Seo Jae Won from Wonjin moved to DA along with few other doctors and my friend did her nose with Dr. Seo Jae Won few about a years ago (she was at wonjin during that time) and turned out great!

Yes even I like their results and I am planning to get v line and check bone reduction next year because their results are so awesome !!!!!its definitely on my list.

yeah Da has pretty nice results, but do consider some other places like Jk, Regen, Nana or Item. I’ve seen some really nice results from those places as well. Also, I think it worth to visit several hospitals at least once. I was lucky enough and visited Seoul before all that chaos started. So, I visited dr.jang from Nana, she was pretty nice and welcoming. And I also saw dr.lee from Regen, who was super informative and seemed to be quite experienced. I also contacted Jk and Gng but wasn’t sure if wanted to visit those. Prices… for me everywhere is almost same, so rely on your intuition. I’m thinking about dr.lee from Regen so far.