Thoughts on Croc embossed Antigona

Should I get the red Croc embossed Antigona

• Yes get it

• No don't get it

• Buy the orange Antigona

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont know how you baby your bag, because the orange one, i would be afraid of color transfer.
My vote is for the red croc. The texture of that bag and the shape... I am so lucky i am not a woman otherwise i would drool over my keyboard looking at it everyday.

I dont know how you baby your bag, because the orange one, i would be afraid of color transfer.
My vote is for the red croc. The texture of that bag and the shape... I am so lucky i am not a woman otherwise i would drool over my keyboard looking at it everyday.

Lol thanks for your input, all advice is appreciated & I did have the same worry about the Orange although its stunning & a real head turner :biggrin:

I know the blacks the one I really want but its sold out before Xmas & they doubt they'll get any more in :sad:

Not sure if you have made a purchase but if not, hold out for what you truly want.

I know black is always a popular color, but Selfridges will surely get more black, no? They know its popular and will order more, you just have to nab it when its hot. Or, hopefully, an online store will have some and all you'll need to do is click.

Good luck!

Not sure if you have made a purchase but if not, hold out for what you truly want.

I know black is always a popular color, but Selfridges will surely get more black, no? They know its popular and will order more, you just have to nab it when its hot. Or, hopefully, an online store will have some and all you'll need to do is click.

Good luck!

Thanks honey but I've ordered a different bag & different make but I still want an Antigona but hopefully the black croc embossed will come along soon :smile: