Thoughts on Chic Caviar?

i fell in love with the chic caviar!
However i just got my bal part time and givenchy pandora so iam totally banned for this lovely bag. but i still want it so badly perhaps even more so than the two recent purchases. It seems to be the perfect mixture of classic-sqe look with praticality.

There were green, red and purple ones left at my nearest boutique. I was first drawn to red IRL but the colour on chic caviar doesn't seem to get so much love here:shrugs:. i also really like the purple one. Im torn b/w the colours. if only i could get both of them.. :graucho:

However i just got my bal part time and givenchy pandora so iam totally banned for this lovely bag. but i still want it so badly perhaps even more so than the two recent purchases. It seems to be the perfect mixture of classic-sqe look with praticality.

There were green, red and purple ones left at my nearest boutique. I was first drawn to red IRL but the colour on chic caviar doesn't seem to get so much love here:shrugs:. i also really like the purple one. Im torn b/w the colours. if only i could get both of them.. :graucho:

Kellyanne: You should get it before they are gone! :smile: I agree that the bag is very practical. I love that the chain has a piece of leather there so the chain does not cut into the skin. :smile:.Get one before it's gone!

I actually think red doesn't get a lot of love on here because it seems like it's least common whereas most stores seem to carry the purple, silver and blue. I have only seen one picture of the red on here once...in person it's a nice muted red, however I didn't need another red Chanel since I already have a maxi in red.