Thoughts on Cerises Speedy 25 Bag

Oct 1, 2010
I am in my mid 30's and new to LV. I was only recently bitten by the LV bug! I loved the cerises collection, but wanted to ask opinions...is the Speedy 25 Cerises out of style? Am I too old to carry this style? I appreciate the honesty! :biggrin:

i felt the same anxiety about my recent purchase of a White Multicolor Speedy. i'm getting close to 50 and thought maybe the Multicolor line is too young for me, or too dated and out of style. in the end i still purchased the bag because i really wanted it. and i have no regrets and love the bag.

if you want this bag than get it. don't let other people's opinions on what's in style or what's age-appropriate deter you from something that you want.

i felt the same anxiety about my recent purchase of a White Multicolor Speedy. i'm getting close to 50 and thought maybe the Multicolor line is too young for me, or too dated and out of style. in the end i still purchased the bag because i really wanted it. and i have no regrets and love the bag.

if you want this bag than get it. don't let other people's opinions on what's in style or what's age-appropriate deter you from something that you want.

That white multi speedy is on my wish list too! :biggrin:

I am in my mid 30s as well. I own this bag and the Cerises Bucket. I love them to death and they go with so many outfits. They are so fun to use and they always put a smile on my face whenever I use them. Go for it, you won't regret it.

Get what you love! Really, the cherries are so small, they'll make you smile, but others would have to get up close to see the cuteness. I just got the cerises bucket and I'm over 50 (I've been told I act and look a lot younger). Love this bag, wear a little pop of red with it, like a scarf.