Thoughts on Cartier Toile de Moire?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, I love this bracelet because I feel it's classic but really funky because of the leather band. I want the one with the diamond in the middle, or the pink sapphire in the middle. Does anyone know this bracelet and have any thoughts? I'm not sure how to get the picture off the Cartier website?

2. You mean this one?

Attached Files:

3. Yes!! THank you so much for the pic. That one, or just the yellow gold with regular diamond one.

4. Is cute, has an edgy spin to the orig. LOVE bracelet, a friend of mine has it, he really likes it.

5. If you don't mind me asking, how much is it? I was in Cartier yesterday and didn't see them.

6. ^^ I'm not sure! I went into Cartier to look awhile back and I honestly can't remember. I wanna say around $2000? I really enjoy because it's an edgy spin like the graceful1 said above. If anyone finds out price before I go into Cartier on friday....please post here!!

7. I called but was a little groggy cause I had anethesia today. I think it was over $3000 though. I really like the picture of it. Let us know what you think when you see it on Friday!

8. hahahahah ok, great to know :smile: I don't know why I didn't think to call? I think maybe the one I initially liked had no diamonds, so it would have been cheaper yes.

9. BUMP....does anyone have this bracelet??