thoughts on Carlos Falchi

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
What do you think? I would like to learn more about this designer. A search revealed discussion of specific bags and purchases, but no general discussion of the designer and bags.

I happen to really love Carlos Falchi, although I only recently discovered him, and his designs. I truly love them, my fav is his drawstring tote. The python he uses is of good quality, and I've never encountered any problems with it. Is there a particular design you are interested in?

I happen to really love Carlos Falchi, although I only recently discovered him, and his designs. I truly love them, my fav is his drawstring tote. The python he uses is of good quality, and I've never encountered any problems with it. Is there a particular design you are interested in?

Nothing in particular, but liked everything I saw. There are a bunch at NMLC, so I wanted to learn more.

I like that, as far as I know, his bags are not imported but made in the US. I wish he had an updated website. He has some really unique, bags with a 'gathered' flap. I'm contemplating this one, right now--it just looks so comfy:

I have a Chi by Carlos Falchi bag I got from HSN. I think the Chi bags are exclusive to HSN. The quality is excellent. I was impressed. Here's a picture,
293258_404

hey No Cute -
Carlos Falchi has been around since the 70's and still going strong.
As others have mentioned, there are several line of this and the top are his hand-made exotic skins that are still in demand and are found at the best retail stores.
You really can't go wrong with a Falchi item.

Do a google search for him to get his bio....interesting man!

I've watched him present his HSN line, and I hear good things about his bags. Especially his exotics, they are supposed to be great.............

hey No Cute -
Carlos Falchi has been around since the 70's and still going strong.
As others have mentioned, there are several line of this and the top are his hand-made exotic skins that are still in demand and are found at the best retail stores.
You really can't go wrong with a Falchi item.

Do a google search for him to get his bio....interesting man!

Cool. Ya, I tried google before posting and no luck, not sure why. Do you have links?